Wakjaed replied

295 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie A Fine Mess > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Two friends, an actor and a chef, discover a plot to fix a horse race and try to capitalize on it. But they must also deal with the two men who fixed the race, who are trying to silence them. Then there's the mob boss the two guys work for, who planned the fix, and whose wife is having an affair with the actor.
While filming on location at a race track, womanizing bit actor Spencer Holden, who lives life on one scam after another, overhears a couple of inept thugs named Binky and Turnip while they dope a race horse with a supposed undetectable super stimulant. The thugs find out that Spence overheard them and will do anything to catch him so that he won't go to the authorities with the information. Spence enlists the help of his best friend, drive-in carhop and aspiring restaurateur Dennis Powell, to bet on the race with that horse so they can make some guaranteed money. Spence and Dennis end up not only having to outrun the thugs, who manage to put a few bullet holes in Spence's car, but also the police when they find Spence's bullet-riddled car and after the race horse, Sorry Sue, dies from the drugs. Add an antique player-piano Dennis acquires, sympathetic but naïve auction-house employee Ellen Frankenthaler who is attracted to Dennis, and exotically beautiful Claudia Pazzo who is interested in buying the piano and in whom Spence is irresistibly drawn, and Spence and Dennis may be in more trouble than they ever imagined.
You can&#39;t blame Blake Edwards for making this kind of movie.<br/><br/>For years, he depended on the kind of pratfalls that course through &quot;A Fine Mess&quot; as his bread and butter, so to speak. They served the &quot;Pink Panther&quot; series well, and made Inspector Clouseau a world-wide reference point for the ultimate in clumsiness.<br/><br/>But for a movie that basically features two losers crossing the mob in a horse race then moving a piano to a rich lady&#39;s house, this film is all over the place. So many people introduced then forgotten, plot lines that go nowhere, laughs that are fun for the moment but have no context.<br/><br/>Shocking, really, this coming as it does from Blake Edwards, who once personified classy comedy with such works as the aforementioned &quot;Panther&quot; films, not to mention classics like &quot;10&quot;, &quot;Micki + Maude&quot; and the under-appreciated &quot;S.O.B.&quot;.<br/><br/>And with the calibre of talent, you&#39;d expect great things; the manic Mandel, lecherous Danson, luxuriant Alonzo, and wackos like Mulligan and Margolin as mob flunkies all have the fire, but there&#39;s just nothing here to stoke the furnace.<br/><br/>There were separate moments here and there that gave me a smile but, like the movie itself, it just lives for the moment, then is gone.<br/><br/>TIDBIT - The idea for this movie actually came from a Laurel and Hardy short where Stan and Ollie try to move a huge piano up innumerable flights of stairs. Hence, the name.<br/><br/>It still is fitting: this movie is definitely a &quot;Mess&quot;, if not a &quot;Fine&quot; one.<br/><br/>Three stars. Saved but for the virtue of Mulligan in the cast and a bit part for pre-&quot;NYPD Blue&quot; Franz.
I really enjoyed this movie. It didn&#39;t have much in the way of writing, but it was funny, entertaining, and made me feel like I spent my time well. All in all a great little flick to watch when you want to relax and enjoy yourself.

646f9e108c
Reverse in hindi free downloadThe Karate Dog movie hindi free downloadfull movie downloadThe Bannen Way full movie free downloadZorro movie mp4 downloadFlodder in hindi 720pSuperman: The Last Son of Krypton full movie in hindi free download mp4Black or White, Never Gray 720p moviesThe Good Guys tamil dubbed movie torrentPartners in Danger Chapter 4: Return of Kraven full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.